Since 1998, Neofaculty Europe provide training courses for professionals to get a certification degree or a diploma. We have references all over the world. StratLab & PsyLab are research labs of Neofaculty Europe.
2018: 1st European Accreditation
2014: Strat Lab was created
2009: 1st Executive Program
2000: Partnership with Sciences Po Paris
1998: Foundation of Neofaculty
Innovation: Disruptive Research is a New Approach.
Produce scientific knowledge to design new products and services.
Our research program adapts fundamental research to the needs of the market with the aim of creating disruptive innovations. Benefit from research as leverage to develop a competitive advantage and create new markets.
For our researchers, no matter what the object of research is, the answer is in the community and in the multidisciplinarity.
Enable companies to conquer new markets, implement new processes, or design a new approach to services. Being a partner or sponsor of a research program means benefiting from outsourced, disruptive, multidisciplinary R & D, dedicated to the company during the entire research program.
Our excellence is based on 9 Key Principles
1. Programs built with experts and Professors (PhD & DBA).
2. Institutional Integrity, Sustainability & Distinctiveness.
3. Supervision Quality & Sufficiency.
4. Program Design & Leadership – Our Doctoral Program represent all the best practices in management research and applications, taking into account market trends and practices.
5. The Participant Experience.
6. Competences, Graduate Attributes & Learning Outcomes.
7. Research Output & Support.
8. Assessment Rigour & Relevance.
9. Impact & Lifelong Learning – Graduates will be able to demonstrate significant impact as a result of their DBA in a variety of organisational contexts, and will be supported in their continual development by the Institution.
Our school has been welcoming employees for more than 20 years, implementing a personal initiative or coming at the initiative of their company. The school offers the most comprehensive offer of degree programs dedicated to executive managers.
+80 organized sessions
+4000 people trained
of which 10% are international
An International Opening
International relations are one of the strategic priorities of our school, with international research partnerships, the registration of international mobility in curricula, the recruitment of foreign professors and students and the creation of courses in French, in English and Spanish.