Faculty composed of Professors (PhD, HDR, Agrégé), Experts and Assistants. A network of more than 300 external speakers who are experts in their fields.
Dr. Choralyne Dumesnil, Harvard Law School
Dr. Ricardo Henríquez, Rotterdam Business School
Dr. Jean-Claude Javillier, Université Panthéon-Assas
Cedric Kiss, Engineer
Dominique Lamoureux, VP Thales
Dr. Amir Moradi, ICN Business School
Christian Van Dorpe, INSEAD and Solvay Business School
Dr. Françoise Vasselin, Université Paris Est Créteil
Dr. Jacqueline Ysquierdo
Our excellence is based on 9 Key Principles
1. Programs built with experts and Professors (PhD, DBA and HDR).
2. Institutional Integrity, Sustainability & Distinctiveness.
3. Supervision Quality & Sufficiency.
4. Program Design & Leadership – Our Doctoral Program represent all the best practices in management research and applications, taking into account market trends and practices.
5. The Participant Experience.
6. Competences, Graduate Attributes & Learning Outcomes.
7. Research Output & Support.
8. Assessment Rigour & Relevance.
9. Impact & Lifelong Learning – Graduates will be able to demonstrate significant impact as a result of their DBA in a variety of organisational contexts, and will be supported in their continual development by the Institution.