As part of the Master’s degree in Psychology and Organizational Behavior, you will learn how to apply scientific solutions to human problems in work and organizations. You will learn how to optimize employee performance, improve processes and relationships, strengthen fairness and equity in teams and increase subjective well-being in organizations.
- Understanding social relationships between individuals
- Understand the behaviors of individuals
- Analyze and react to different pathologies
- Understanding communication and social representations
- Understand the processes of attitude, authority and power
- Address issues of leadership, motivation and group work
Blended learning: Online sessions, presentations, discussions, case studies, online articles and more.
The course is intended for people with at least 5 years of professional experience in the function or a diploma allowing access to this Master’s degree.
BLOCK 1 – FUNDAMENTALS MANAGEMENT
- Organizational Theories
BLOCK 2 – PSYCHOLOGY
- Workgroup psychology
- Personal psychology
- Occupational Health Psychology
This Master is available for Executive Education and Life Experience Validation.
ECTS Credit: 120
EQF Level: 7
Fees: 5 900 EUR