The Master of Economics and Finance is a training of excellence preparing for the professions of engineer-economist in the asset management sector. It provides quantitative experts with a solid knowledge of financial macro-economics and wealth management, enabling them to adapt to the ongoing changes in the banking, insurance and real estate sectors.
- Analyze financial, economic and geopolitical information that may impact markets
- Carry out forecasting models for the company, the restructuring project or the financial product under study
- Estimate the value of the analyzed company and develop conclusions
- Economic and financial management
- Establish recommendations for the sale of financial assets to market operators
Blended learning: Online sessions, presentations, discussions, case studies, online articles and more.
The course is intended for people with at least 5 years of professional experience in the function or a diploma allowing access to this Master’s degree.
BLOCK 1 – MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
- Information systems
- Human Resources Management
- Performance Balanced Scorecard
BLOCK 2 – FINANCE BASICS
- Financial Analysis and Diagnosis
- Wealth Management
- Financial Engineering
BLOCK 3 – ECONOMY
- Financial macroeconomics & institutions
- Risk Management
BLOCK 4 – WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Law (Fiscal, Business, Monetary system,…)
- Asset Strategy
- Fortune Management
- Real Estate Investment
- Portfolio Management & trading
- Financial Mathematics
This Master is available for Executive Education and Life Experience Validation.
ECTS Credit: 120
EQF Level: 7
Fees: 5 900 EUR