This Master is a training of excellence preparing for the professions of buyers and expert in logistics and supply chain management l. It provides experts with a solid knowledge of purchasing, laws, procedures and logistics in an international environment.
- to be a thoughtful leader and a professional logistics and supply chain manager, ready to take on international challenges
- Have a thorough knowledge of best practices in tools, methods and techniques.
- develop advanced operational and strategic skills in purchasing, logistics and supply chain management
- master the complexities of international supply chains and manage the interconnected relationships between the different players
- develop the skills needed to work independently and collaboratively with all stakeholders
BLOCK 1 – INTERNATIONAL COMPANY MANAGEMENT
- Management control and cost analysis
- International team management
- Financial risk analysis
BLOCK 2 – INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Inventory management policy
- Distribution logistics and warehouse-visit management
- International transport logistics & INCOTERMS
- Supply chain management
- Sustainable SCM
BLOCK 3 – PURCHASING MANAGEMENT
- Purchasing marketing
- International law and types of contracts
- Purchasing policy and strategy
BLOCK 4 – BUYER’S TOOLS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
- Big Data Analysis
- Digitalisation & Innovation in procurement and logistics
- Transport optimization tools
The supply chain manager is a key player in the organization’s value chain, particularly in the management of the supply, manufacturing and distribution of products and services. He or she is in charge of issues such as inbound and outbound flows, budgets, and information.
he challenge of new technologies contributes to the improvement and development of the function. Particularly in the management of real time, processes and the system as a whole.
Supply chain managers have always been key players in the development of their company, both locally and internationally.Their global vision of processes allows them to be proactive, flexible and supportive in the construction of the company’s strategy.
This Master is available for Life Experience Validation.
ECTS Credit: 120
EQF Level: 7
Fees: 5 900 EUR